The Aquarius Standard coach seat, in both Reclining and Fixed Coach variants, offers an improved seat design to meet passenger demand for increased comfort through enhancements to lumbar support and knee room in a cost effective, high capacity configuration.
These benefits result from the pronounced curve of the seat squab together with an ergonomic suspension pad under multiple density foam. In addition the seat belt reel is positioned inside the seat back and is positioned to the side of the seat which suits people of different heights.
For day tours, charter or school trips, these features, combined with refinements to the renowned Styleride cushion and our patented foldaway armrest, result in the Aquarius Standard coach seat offering both operators and passengers an economical but rewarding coach seat experience.
- Patented foldaway armrest included
- Ergonomically designed squab
- Enhanced comfort, passenger protection and style
- Inboard seatbelts
- Cost effective & high capacity configuration
- “Economy Version” available with basic foams
- Magazine nets
- Folding footrests in mild or stainless steel
- Choice of headrest covers
- Aisle side handgrips