USSC by StyleRide Evolution suspension seats are ergonomically designed to help reduce day-to-day driver fatigue and stress. The structural integrity built into each seat acts as a secondary suspension and greatly dampens erratic movements caused by varying road surfaces.
- Lumbar Support. Multi chamber back support is provided with independently controlled air bags precisely positioned in the lumbar region.
- Air Seat Cushion Tilt. Acting as a secondary suspension, the air lift tilt system lifts the full length of the seat pan and cushion, keeping full support where needed.
- Pendulum Scissors System. This transit and off-road proven robust system provides durability for extreme-use, multiple-driver environments and has a 250kg lift capacity.
- Seat Adjustment Console. Ergonomically located for easy access and use. Pneumatic controls only - cable free.
- Bilateral Adjustments. All adjustment mechanisms engage on both sides of the seat - distributing loads equally between both sides of the suspension, preventing lateral torque, minimising maintenance, and increasing seat life.
- Custom seat upholstery options available with customer specified material
- Front adjutable, flip-up armrests adjust relative to the backrest’s position and can be flipped out of way
- Backrest recline is adjustable to suit any vehicle configuration or can be removed entirely.